Top 10 Reasons for Seattle Patients to Choose Pratt Plastic Surgery
Also serving Bellevue, Kirkland, & Everett
- Dr. Pratt is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has obtained his surgical training at prestigious programs in the U.S.
- The people have spoken, and in a recent survey by the Seattle area magazine, Dr. Pratt was voted one of the 2 best plastic surgeons on the Seattle’s Eastside.
- Dr. Pratt has extensive experience in cosmetic surgery of the body and face, and his work speaks for itself!
- We have extremely competent and friendly staff members that are second to none. They are kind and accommodating as well as sensitive to how important a decision this is for you.
- Our operating room suite is state of the art, double certified by AAAASF and Medicare which is the highest level of accreditation and safety available.
- Our safety record is unsurpassed by any of the local Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
- As a tribute to his success, Dr. Pratt was voted one of “America’s Top Physicians” by Consumer’ Research Council of America and named a “Top Doctor” in the 425 Magazine’s October 09 issue.
- We are available for our patients 24/7 (all patients are given Dr. Pratt’s personal cell phone number which he carries at all times.
- Our Kirkland surgicenter facility is conveniently located and easy to get to from north, south, east, and west, yet very discreet.
- We have an Everett office which is very convenient for patients residing in Snohomish, Skagit, Kitsap, and Whatcom counties as well as the Islands.